Ethics in Business
Professional Recertification (PRCE)
3 credit hours
Topics Covered: Ethics
If purchased today, this course must be completed by: September 17, 2020
Other credit types available: CE
Have you ever been angry at someone who seems to lack integrity dealing with people? This course discusses why Ethics are important and essential in life. It attempts to address the following questions as they relate to the business professional:
- Why are Ethics important?
- How can I promote ethical behavior in myself, my family and my colleagues?
- How can I deal with simple, day to day, ethical issues?
- What are the advantages and goals of ethical behavior?
Rules for American College PRCE (formerly PACE)
- Course material may not be downloaded.
- Exam is closed book.